Mitch Aidelbaum Photography
I am an editorial style photographer/storyteller based in San Francisco, CA. I am currently available for hire for editorial, portraits, commercial, travel, wedding and event photography.
- Life & Style weekly, Katie Holmes
- World Journal - Photo of Prime Minister of Singapore (Lee Hsien Loong) and Terry Semel (Yahoo! CEO)
- CNet.com - Boomerang bosses: CEOs who came back, headline photo of Jerry Yang and David Filo
- Wired.Com - Photos for Brian Eno's Ever-Evolving Ambient Art
- COVER - Real Estate forum, Roger Staubach and Colin Dyer
- Wikipedia: Yahoo! Inc. (Jerry Yang and David Filo - Main Photo)
- Wikipedia: Deepak Chopra (Main Photo)
- San Francisco Bay Guardian - Code Pink protest shots, Berkeley, CA
- rockin'on (Japanese magazine) - Photo of Claudio Sanchez of Coheed and Cambria (1/2 page) for Headline
- Photo in Tablet Magazine - "Jewish Christmas"
- JAVN Online magazine - Party photos for a website company
- UrbanMoto -Photo of Nate McMahon
- Portraits: Contact us on pricing. Studio shoots as well as onsite at your office or house. Prints and other options are available.
- Event photography: Full service event photographer including studio setup and lighting.
- Commercial photography with copyright release
Complete wedding day and engagement photography packages.
- A-la Carte and customized packages.
- Custom designed wedding albums, parents' albums, online galleries and digital negatives from your wedding and reception are among the many products available for purchase.